Carl Hansen CH445 chair and ottoman - Leather
89x74x100cm (Chair) $9480
Wide Variety of colors, please check with customer service staff for information.
• Designed by Hans J. Wegner in 1960, the CH445 is an exceptionally comfortable upholstered easy chair that can be used as a centerpiece in a room or in groups.
• The wings provide superior support for upper back, neck and head. The roomy seat, back and armrests afford freedom of movement and multiple sitting positions.Its generous lines enable a variety of sitting positions.
• The frame is made from polished stainless steel.
• And the upholstery can be made of either Cashmere wool or Aniline leather.
• Because of Hans J. Wegner`s meticulous design and the excellent workmanship,this wing chair greets its guests with exceptionally generous comfort when seating in it.
• Available with or without ottoman.
• CH_445 works equally well in groups and on its own, and is best placed where its
elegant design can be viewed from all sides.
The names Carl Hansen CH445 are used to describe the product, not as a trade mark.